Wednesday, March 22, 2017

24 Weeks, 2 Days


Dear Baby Batts,

What a fun appointment! Donna, the mid-wife, had a student with her, so they both came in to hear you. And you let us pick up your heart rate (at 146 BPM) quickly and measured right at 24 weeks. Yay!

I asked Donna about the results from your ultrasound last month and she said you are in the 91st percentile for your age… much bigger than Ruth was at this point. They predict you’ll be about 8 ½ lbs at birth. We’ll see J

After the appointment, we walked around Target some and ate dinner at QDoba, then home, hang out time, and bed. Lately, I’ve been waking up at night on my back with you kicking away in my tummy. It makes me laugh – I love how active you are!

We love you, Clara Mae. Keep growing, little one!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment