Monday, March 20, 2017

24 Weeks


Dear Baby Batts #2,

As I write this, I feel you moving and wiggling in my tummy! You are pushing out the front every now and then.  The gray skirt I wore today is too tight now; this will be my last day squeezing into it! I looked up some tips for sewing with knits and I may try my hand at it tonight so that I can have a couple more clothing options! Unfortunately, it’s still cold outside, which means tights and boots most days.

Anyway.

At 24 weeks, you are putting on more weight and getting muscle and fat. Yay, girly! You can recognize sounds that you hear often (like my voice?!) and even songs (we sing “Jesus Loves Me” to Ruth every night before bed; I’m sure you’ll recognize it when you’re born!). Your hair (including eyelashes and eyebrows) are white – no pigment in them yet! We don’t know if you’ll be blonde, brunette, or a fiery redhead… but we’ll see in a few months! Your little face is almost fully formed and we can’t wait to kiss all over it.

Daddy is doing a ride along with an EMT crew today. I can’t wait to hear all about it tonight! Ruthie is playing with Ms. Loraine. I’m working and feeling your big movements. And you, little girl, you keep growing and changing!

We love you to the moon.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment