Wednesday, March 29, 2017

25 Weeks, 2 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Daddy had his EMT 2 class today; Ruthie went to bed at about 7:00pm; and you and I were on our own for the rest of the evening! We relaxed (and played Candy Crush) a little bit, then got to work. We cleaned the kitchen, did some laundry, organized some items to take to the thrift store, cleaned out some more of what will be your closet, prepped things for my work tomorrow, and I worked on Daddy’s polar fleece vest (that I started making him at Christmas!) while watching a British house-hunting show. We had a very productive evening, Clara!

My nesting instincts must be kicking in because I just want to do ALL THE THINGS.

But lying in bed, feeling you kick and wiggle inside of me, was the best part. You are a real little girl – our real little girl! And soon, you’ll be on the outside, developing your own personality, your own interests, your own favorites. You’ll be launched into the big world, but know that daddy and I will always be there to love, guide, and encourage you.

You are our daughter. Always.

Love,
Mam

No comments:

Post a Comment