Tuesday, March 21, 2017

24 Weeks, 1 Day


Dear Baby Batts #2,

I had a quiet evening at home tonight – Daddy was at his EMT II class and Ruth was in bed by 6:30pm. So I spent a large chunk of the evening working on getting your room organized! We have lots of “treasures” in there that we need to sort through, so I tackled just the office supplies that were in your closet. I moved all of them to the desk in daddy’s and my bedroom. I also threw away some trash, sorted piles of bills, and tried to organize a little. I’m not sure I made much progress, but hopefully later this week daddy and I can work in it together!

Left to do in your room:

·       Finish cleaning it out

·       Paint three of the walls (we’re leaving one gray “accent wall”)

·       Hang curtains

·       Add shelving to the closet

·       Get (or make) a rug

·       Add furniture (cradle, toys, chair, etc.)

·       Decorate!!!

Memaw and Papa might have to move in with us this spring after their house is done, before they move to Oregon, so we’re hoping to have it all cleared out sooooooon. Wish us luck!

Tomorrow is another checkup for you and I have my glucose test. Yuck! Of course, I lost my glucose drink, so Ruth and I had to go pick up another one on Monday (Fruit Punch flavored). I just finished drinking it and I can’t eat anything until after my glucose test now. I think we’re getting some Mexican for dinner, which will be yummy.

I haven’t really craved much with you, Clara. When I was pregnant for Ruth, I wanted lots and lots of Mexican food! And now, Ruth likes Mexican food! With you, I’m eating fewer carbs, more fruit, and more veggies. Maybe you’ll like those a lot!

Okay baby. Keep wiggling in there, but make sure you let us hear your strong heart tomorrow!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment