Saturday, March 25, 2017

24 Weeks, 5 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

After a MyMission breakfast and craft project at our house, me, daddy, and Ruth went into Anchorage to drop off Memaw and Papa’s car at the airport. Then we went on a family adventure!

We drove down to Girdwood, AK and bought some Nutella Latte’s and a Snickerdoodle the size of my face! It was a beautiful day for a drive (clear, sunny, and a little cold) and the snacks we go were delicious.

Daddy and I have spent a lot of time debating lots of recent situations that have come up:

·       Needing to buy a new vehicle (Maybe a Hyundai Santa Fe?)

·       Daddy working as an EMT

·       Adoption

·       Finances

·       House projects

·       How we’ll handle two kids

·       Etc.

It’s a lot to think about and consider and a little overwhelming at times. We are trying to just trust that the Lord has it all in His control. We KNOW He does… and we are committed to following His leading in all things.

Already, little one, we are praying for a quick and smooth labor and delivery. I want to birth you naturally, just like I did with Ruth. I want the Lord to be glorified in my labor and delivery and I want you be born strong and healthy. Right now, feeling your kicks on the inside, makes me really excited to have you on the outside. We have several months to go (and lots of projects to do before then!) but we are looking forward to you joining our family on the outside. We pray for you daily and can’t wait to see how the Lord works in your life.

Love you much,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment