Friday, March 3, 2017

21 Weeks, 5 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Tonight some of my girlfriends and I are having a girls night at a hotel in Anchorage! We have Bible studies planned, some activities, and lunch all together tomorrow.

Friendships are hard sometimes, Clara. Different personalities, different schedules, different places in life make it difficult to “mesh” sometimes. But when the Lord is at the center of them, friendships take on a whole new meaning.

The girls I was with this weekend are like sweet sister-friends. We prayed together, laughed together, studied the Bible together, and cried together… and loved each other through it all.

I pray that one day you have sister-friends like that too, Clara. I pray that Ruthie is a friend to you, that your relationship with her is deep and pure. But I pray you have other girlfriends, too, with whom you can share secrets and do life. It is so so important, little girl.

I’m committed to maintaining good friendships so that you can see that example in my life.

I want the best for you.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment