Monday, May 1, 2017

30 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts #2,

Just like that, we are three-quarters of the way through the pregnancy! Your little body is more proportionate and your sleeping quarters are getting tighter. Your brain is starting to ripple, making room for future development. And you are sooo wiggly! It seems like your favorite position is one that has you pushing against my right side. You like to prop yourself there (especially when I'm laying down).

Memaw  asked me if we would see you again before you are born... Nope! In anywhere from 6 to 12 weeks, you could be here in my arms. I'm a little nervous, to be honest, about having two babies... but I'm also so excited to welcome you.

I started working on the rug I'm making for your room. I picked out the fabric and have it all ripped into strips. Next I'll sew them together and start braiding. We looked forever for a rug we liked for you, but nothing stood out. So I'm improvising! I made the rug in Ruth's room and I like that I can make yours, too.

Well Clara Boo, we'll see you in about 10 weeks!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment