Friday, May 5, 2017

30 Weeks, 4 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

When daddy and I first met and started dating, he would drive to Palmer from Anchorage to have lunch with me once a week. He'd pick me up and we would go to the Palmer Downtown Deli. There, we would usually each get a piece of quiche and just sit and chat before I returned to work.

That changed some when he switched jobs and when we had Ruth...

But today, daddy drove to Palmer, picked me up, and we ate lunch (just the two of us!) at the Palmer Downtown Deli. We didn't get quiche this time (sandwiches instead) but were able to just sit and chat together.

It. Was. Wonderful.

Dates with your daddy are one of my favorite things. I love hearing his heart for the Lord, for you girls, for me. I love hearing what's going on in his life and in his mind. And I love sharing those things with him, too.

You are secure in our family, baby girl, because our marriage is secure in the Lord.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment