Monday, May 15, 2017

32 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts #2,

Thirty-two weeks! I. Am. Thankful.

Your skin is no longer transparent and all but your lungs are fully developed... that means, if you were born this week, you'd likely be just fine! You sleep a lot, but good golly - when you get active, you are ACTIVE! I can see you moving around in my tummy every day, feeling your little feet kick and push on my right side. And I'm pretty sure today I saw your leg move across my stomach as you turned over, trying to get comfy! You probably weigh between 3 and 4 pounds and are about 15 inches long. You are already head-down in my tummy (and will hopefully stay like that!) and I'm sure things are getting a little cramped in there.

While you are continuing to grow and gain weight, daddy and I are busy with our wood stove project! Well, daddy and papa are busy. Today, they pulled up the baseboard trim and floor in the corner and installed the cement board that the tile will go on. I went to the store and purchased the wood stove (they'll hold it until we're ready for it, though). Hopefully, we can have the whole thing done before Meme and Papa leave at the end of the month...

I've had indigestion and acid reflux. I can't bend over easily any more. And last night, I had a terrible time getting comfortable! I'm thankful that now, I can wear sandals to work everyday with dresses. No heels, so I'm just rocking my Tevas and moccasins.

Tomorrow is my 32 week appointment. Then, starting in June, we'll see Donna every week. I can't believe it! Really, you could be here any time, but definitely within the next 10 weeks!

We love you, Clara Boo. Love love love you!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment