Tuesday, May 23, 2017

33 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts #2,

We had a family date night tonight! After a quick stop at JoAnn (where I bought some linen to make a ring sling for you) and dropping off my pre-registration paperwork at the hospital (!!!!), we ate dinner at Noisy Goose and snagged some ice cream from Dairy Queen. We drove the long way home and enjoyed just being together.

I finished a blanket for you tonight! It's purple nubby fabric, with a pretty floral flannel border. I told daddy, "This is the blanket I want to take to the hospital when Clara is born." And he agreed.

It's crazy that we're at the point where we almost need to start packing for the hospital! The duffel bag that we took when Ruth was born was in poor shape, so we threw it away. We'll need to decide on a different bag to take this time.

Next month, we'll install your car seat, pack the hospital bag, I'll write out new verses to use during labor, and we'll be in our final countdown to meeting you!

Less than two months, Clara Boo.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment