Sunday, May 7, 2017

30 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts #2,

We stayed home from church today. I've been feeling under the weather and it all came to a head when I woke up. Exhausted. Stuffy nose. Cough. General malaise. So our "Day of Rest" was really a day of rest: we slept, watched movies and Netflix, I crocheted, drank lots of water, and ate copious amounts of cookie dough (without the eggs in it).

Daddy and I spent part of the evening right before bed looking at wood stove ideas. We decided we don't want it up on a platform, we like the legs on it, we like darker tile more than lighter tile (for the most part) and I want something a little bit unique and sassy. I'm excited to start (and finish!) this project before you arrive, Clara.

Here's to a good night's sleep before another full week of work!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment