Sunday, April 30, 2017

29 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

What a fun weekend! Let's recap:

Friday: Annual Fish Fry at FLBC! Our church always fries up a big batch of halibut to ring in the summer, so we all went to that tonight. In the past, I've been told that I can't have halibut while pregnant (so sad - it's my favorite!). But I recently read where I could! So you better believe I ate some halibut! They had a silent auction to fundraise for summer missions, too, and we bid on a couple things... but didn't win. Memaw and Papa won us a pretty painted gold pan though! We were in bed early.

Saturday: We had a quiet morning, then Ruth and I met Hannah and Addy at Starbucks in Eagle River to chat. We had a fun time together! Saturday night, Daddy and I had a Sunday School party to attend. We had a progressive dinner and scavenger hunt.

Sunday: After church and lunch, we had a low-key afternoon at home. I was grumpy (which is silly) and it took me a little bit to get over that. But when I did, it was good! We went grocery shopping then daddy treated us to a Millers Ice Cream! Daddy and I got vanilla cones, dipped in chocolate, and Ruth ate a kid's vanilla cone, too. It. Was. Delicious. Little Millers always signifies the start of summer (we like going there with Pastor Tom and Ms. Linda). So overall, this was a great "summer" weekend!

Tomorrow you are 30 weeks. Aack! Can't wait to see your face and give you all the kisses.

XOXO,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment