Tuesday, April 11, 2017

27 Weeks, 1 Day

Dear Baby Batts #2,

While daddy was at class tonight, after Ruthie was in bed, I watched a documentary about how babies develop while in utero... and when it finally got to about 27 weeks, I was so so excited. It's like I was seeing how you are growing RIGHT NOW!

When daddy got home, I talked his ear off about the development you're experiencing, what your little body has already gone through, and what's coming up for you. And to say that we are both looking forward to your arrival is an understatement!

I also called you "Clara Boo" the other day, then laughed because it made me think of Caribou. Who knows?! Maybe that will be your little nickname. We call Ruth "Ruthie Bug" sometimes and you may be our little "Clara Boo."

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment