Monday, April 3, 2017

26 Weeks


Dear Baby Batts #2,

26 weeks! We are almost in the third trimester. You now weigh about 2 pounds and are 14 inches long. Your fingernails have grown and your eyes are beginning to open. You can hear and respond to noises, tastes in the amniotic fluid, and light shining on my tummy. Speaking of tastes, you were active after our Mexican dinner last night! You must like chips and salsa like we do.

It took me a while to fall asleep last night. I had a lot on my mind that was making me feel all worked up. Finally, I relaxed enough to drift off, but I didn’t really feel rested today.

Tonight, I think daddy and I are going to work on the garage some more. This will be a busy week: he has class tomorrow, a missions committee meeting on Wednesday, I have a School Board meeting to watch on Wednesday, then Thursday through Friday I will be in Anchorage at a missions conference. The Lord is our strength.

Keep growing, little Clara – we will see you in about 14 weeks!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment