Wednesday, July 1, 2015

19 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

At 19 weeks, you are 6 inches long and weigh the same as a grapefruit! Oh, little one - no wonder I felt you wiggling so much yesterday! Your hair may be growing in now and your cartilage is turning to bone. Yay.

I've only felt you moving a little bit today. You must be tired after yesterday's acrobats! But last night, your daddy and I laid down in bed, and I read you a story. While I read, your daddy put his hand on my tummy and after just a minute or so said, "Did baby just move??" I said, "Yes! Did you feel it??" And he did! You settled down after that and (I like to imagine) just listened to the book, but it was such a sweet moment. Donna said he probably wouldn't feel it for a couple of weeks after I did, so it was a nice surprise that he could!

My belly is popping out more and more these days. I'm sure it's you causing it (and not the pizza and popsicles I've been munching!). It's been so fun taking weekly photos now that there's a difference in my look!
Side view!

Front!
Love you, baby. Keep up your growing and wiggling and we'll see you in about 21 weeks!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment