Wednesday, July 15, 2015

21 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

21 weeks - over halfway there! You've been doing jumping jacks and Zumba in my belly today so I know you're growing and getting stronger: you're the size of a large banana now!
We forgot to take a picture until I was already in my pajamas!

Little front bump.
This week, you can taste the foods I eat through the amniotic fluid - hopefully you liked the taste of that Mac & Cheese I had for lunch! I've been really hungry lately, so you'll be tasting lots of new things in the coming days. And I'm still craving Mexican food a lot. And spicy foods - your daddy and I have gone through several jars of jalapenos in the recent weeks. So far, you seem to like them, too.

I started knitting you a blanket last night - an easy pattern with beautiful colors. In a few months, in the dead of Alaskan winter, you'll be all cozied up in it. Can't wait. There are so many things I want to make you that I'm having a hard time deciding what to do next!

Your daddy and I call you by name. I'll text him and say, "So-and-so is doing this now!" It's so fun that - though we haven't met you - we know you. And even more so, the Lord knows you. Oh, we pray you grow to know Him, too.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment