Tuesday, July 7, 2015

19 Weeks, 6 Days

Dear Baby Batts,

I don't know what you're doing in there, but I have been so sick today. After a nice breakfast with your daddy (pancakes with homemade fresh rhubarb syrup), I got sick. And then again later at work. Ugh. I thought we were past this, little one?!

I've felt you moving today! It's such a sweet feeling, to know you're in there growing and moving.

Your daddy and I talk often about how excited we are to see you next Monday at our ultrasound and to - finally! - know if you're a boy or girl. It's so odd that the last time we saw you, you were the size of my pinky fingernail. And now, just 13 weeks later, you're as big as my whole hand - as big as the Nalgene sitting on my desk at work! Amazing. Earlier this year, you didn't even exist. Now I feel you pushing around in my tummy like nobody's business.

I looked up birthing classes at Mat-Su Regional. Your daddy and I will take some to prepare to meet you. I read the other day that labor and delivery are like endurance sports... I better keep working out!

Love you!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment