Wednesday, July 8, 2015

20 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

20 weeks! We are halfway through this pregnancy adventure and I can hardly believe it. Your little movements bring me such delight. Hearing your heartbeat at our appointments is a dream. And even seeing my little belly protrude a little more each week is exciting.

Growing bump and skinny jeans!

Little baby bump!
Your eyes pop open this week (brown? blue? hazel? what color are they?!) and next Monday we'll (hopefully) get to find out your gender. You're about the size of a cantaloupe now and I think you're pushing on my tailbone because it hurts often these days!

I haven't had any heartburn or indigestion lately, but I sure am hungrier than I used to be! You're starting to pack on the brown fat that will keep you warm and regulate your body temperature and all the rhubarb I've been eating is sure to help with that!

Keep growing strong, baby, and I'll keep doing what I need to for you!

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment