Wednesday, July 22, 2015

22 Weeks

Dear Baby Batts,

You are a pound of sugar this week! At 22 weeks, you are the size of a spaghetti squash and you, my dear, are learning to bat those eyelashes that are developing! You can begin grasping things with your hands - but I'm convinced your daddy and I are already wrapped around your little finger.

More and more people at work are finding out (not that I'm hiding it well anymore!) and wishing me well. And people have started touching my tummy. I don't know what they're feeling for - the veggies I just ate? You to aim a well-timed kick in their direction? Either way, I'm not a fan. You are growing inside; I don't particularly want people touching the outside, too. I used to say that I would just reach out and touch their tummies, too, but I'm not that gutsy (come to find out) so I basically just don't know what to do, except feel really awkward.

Growing more and more!

Bump
Typical.

My throat is hurting a lot today and so far, neither raspberry tea nor water has helped. Maybe I'll brew a cup of lemon tea and add some honey. If I could choose, I'd rather go home, crawl into bed, and Netflix "Gilmore Girls" until it's time for Bible study tonight.

Keep growing, Ruth! Your daddy and I pray for you daily and I can't wait to see what the Lord does in your life!

I love you!
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment