Friday, January 6, 2017

13 Weeks, 4 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

What a week! I’ve been working in the office all week long, leaving our cozy and warm house at about 6:40am and getting home at 3:50pm. But it’s been a good week – Dada and Ruthie came to have lunch with me on Wednesday and today, I had lunch with Auntie Hannah here in Palmer. So that’s happy.

I’ve been tired, but as the first trimester wraps up, that should get better. And last night, I slept a full night without waking up at all (that I can remember). My nausea has improved (partly because I’ve been eating a snack when I first wake up!). I’ve had some cramping lately, but I think it’s just my round-ligament stretching.

I took a bath last night and my tummy stuck up out of the water. As I lounged in there, am pretty sure I’ve felt you wiggling a few times… but I’m not entirely positive. I can’t wait until I feel you regularly. That’s my favorite part of waiting for you to come.

Ruthie climbed onto my tummy this morning, before I got ready for work. She laid her head on my tummy, just hugging me, and it felt like she was hugging you, too. Your big sister loves you, little one.

We love you, too. I know you tell you that in every letter, but you really don’t even know the love we have for you. And the amazing thing is that the Lord loves you even more. He has such good plans for you, child, and as He knits you together in my tummy (Psalm 139:13), I know He is rejoicing over you with singing (Zephaniah 3:17).

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment