Friday, January 13, 2017

14 Weeks, 4 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

One of my goals for 2017 is to read at least one book a month. At work on my lunch break, I’ve been reading Hope Unfolding by Becky Thompson. It is encouraging this mama heart to pursue grace in my life and offer it to others. It is challenging me to look for how the Lord is working in in the “little” day-to-day events. And it is giving me hope that He is with me – with our little, growing family – every day.

I haven’t been able to feel you moving consistently yet. And I’m being tempted to allow fear to take root. What if you aren’t okay? What if something happened? What if…? What if…? What if…? But I will not fall subject to that temptation. Instead, we are praying for you daily, little one.

Next Monday is a holiday (Martin Luther King Jr. Day), so I get a three-day weekend. Woohoo! Then next week, we have another appointment and will get to hear your heartbeat.

Can’t wait.

Love you so!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment