Saturday, January 14, 2017

14 Weeks, 5 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Today, Daddy and I celebrated our three-year anniversary. We stopped for coffee then drove into Anchorage. We went to Bass Pro Shop, JoAnn, and Burlington. Then we ate a delicious lunch at Olive Garden (I had chicken and pasta). We walked off some of the breadsticks at Lowes afterward, looking at tile and flooring for a house project this summer (we are installing a fire place and can’t wait!).

I want you and Ruth to grow up knowing that mine and Daddy’s relationship is the most important, after our relationships with God. I love your daddy more than you’ll ever know. I picked him and he picked me. And we will be together as long as we both shall live. Little one, we love you and your sister so much… but I will always love daddy even more. He is such a strong man – he is so caring, compassionate, and kind. He is patient and understanding. He is a servant leader in our family. I love and respect him and I will expect you and your siblings to do the same.

Happy Date Day to us and happy almost-15 weeks to you!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment