Friday, December 9, 2016

9 Weeks, 4 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Tonight, we told our College & Career group that you are coming! Well, actually, we hung up an itty bitty crocheted stocking, next to our stockings, and tucked your ultrasound picture inside… and waited for them to notice.

Finally, right after we started Bible study, Auntie Juliet interrupted and said, “Wait, can I ask a question off-topic?” I said yes, and she just pointed to your stocking and asked, “Is that…? Are you…?” I grinned, laughed, and said yes!

Cailtin and Caleb were both there and it took them a couple minutes to catch on. Then Caleb exclaimed, “You’re having another KID?!” and Caitlin jumped up to hug me and look at your picture.

So much joy already, baby. You bring so much joy to us.

It makes me so happy to see your little stocking hanging up by ours. You are already such an important part of our family and I know you will bring an extra something special to our lives.

We love you.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment