Friday, December 23, 2016

11 Weeks, 4 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Tonight, we are having a formal Christmas dinner with our College & Career Bible study group. We’re excited… but especially because now everyone knows about you! We posted the photo of your 4th little stocking, all hanging in a row, this week on Facebook. The word is out and excitement is mounting!

Next Christmas, you will be here with us on the outside, already rolling over and getting into things. I’m sure you’ll want to be chasing your big sister all over the house, eating foods, and starting to play. And we can’t wait.

Tomorrow is Christmas Eve. We are just hanging out at home in the morning and going to the Christmas Eve service at church that night. I’m wearing my new purple / blue lacey dress that highlights my small (but growing!) bump; dada is wearing gray pants, a cream shirt and a purple tie; Ruth is wearing a gold and cream dress.

I love you, little one!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment