Wednesday, December 21, 2016

11 Weeks, 2 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Today is my second midwife appointment with Donna. I’m excited to hear your little heartbeat this afternoon. Your BIG heartbeat, I hope! Dada and Ruth are coming to the appointment with me, so that Donna can meet Ruth. She provided all of her prenatal care, too!

All day today (starting at about 6:30am, if not sooner), I have felt so sick. I have a sore throat and congested sinuses. But even more than that, my stomach has been hurting. I threw up a little this morning and have felt like I needed to again all day. Yucky.

You and I took a two-hour bath last night! We played Candy Crush and read. It was so nice and relaxing and I loved that quietness with you, your heart beating beneath mine.

I love you, little one. XOXO

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment