Monday, January 11, 2016

1 Month and 1 Week

Dear Ruthie,

You were fussy most of the day today, silly girl! Kristina came over to visit and you napped some... and fussed lots. After she left, I put on my Moby Wrap from Aunt Holly and tucked you inside. And you were so tired that you fell asleep in less than a minute and slept for nearly an hour like that.

My little cuddle bug.
I'm so thankful that I can hold you close like this. For now, you are content to by cuddled up close to my heart, hearing it from the outside after hearing it from the inside for so many months. And I'm content to have you there, too... safe from the world and all scary things.

I'll protect you as long as I can, Ruth Viola. But I know the Lord will protect you much longer.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment