Monday, February 27, 2017

21 Weeks


Dear Baby Batts #2,

21 Weeks! Oh, little girl… your growth and development are a miracle and we praise the Lord for you daily. I love feeling your little kicks (and sometimes-big ones!). You are over 8.5 inches long and about 12 oz in weight. You can taste the food I eat, too… Daddy made me a smoothie this morning and I hope you liked it, too!

Daddy has been sick for about a week… we are not sure why, but I want him to be better! He had planned on going on a winter campout last weekend, but we cancelled it at the last minute. I’m thankful to have had him home with us this weekend. He is such a good daddy.

Three of our friends are going to Ghana, Africa to serve as missionaries for two months with the Gelatts! We invited them to Cold Stone for ice cream before the leave but after a surprising fire alarm at the ice cream shop and a quick trip to Fred Meyer, they came over to our house instead. We ate, laughed, joked, and they made up a new game called “Bangle Jump” using Ruthie’s bracelet. I can’t wait for you to meet our friends, Clara, and grow up with their fun and loving personalities.

In December, we are going to Ghana, too – for about two or three weeks. Daddy and I love missions and are excited to introduce you and Ruth to them together!

Love you baby!

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment