Monday, February 20, 2017

20 Weeks


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Today you are 20 weeks and this week we have our ultrasound to check your development! Hard to believe we are halfway through this sweet pregnancy and halfway to meeting you!

At 20 weeks, you’re about the size of a banana (6.5 inches from head to butt and 10 inches from head to heel). You can swallow, pass urine, and are producing meconium. You can even suck your fingers! I feel you kicking a lot – you are one active baby!

This has been a really hard month for your daddy and me so I am really looking forward to some good news this week at the ultrasound. Lots of people at church are predicting you’re a boy, but daddy and I are leaning more towards boy… I don’t know why!

We narrowed down our name list today:

Girl Names:

·       Wendy Mae

·       Clara Mae

Boy Names:

·       James Philip

·       Hudson Lee

We agreed we like Clara and Hudson the best… hopefully we’ll know on Wednesday which one you’ll be!

I love you so much, little one.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment