Sunday, November 27, 2016

7 Weeks, 6 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

Amelia Gelatt emailed Betty and mentioned she heard we were expecting you… so now Betty knows, too! J We are trying to keep you a secret until your sister Ruth turns a year old (on December 4th) but it’s so hard. We are so excited to meet you and tell everyone about you.

I designed our Christmas cards last week and we signed them, “From Allen, Melissa, Ruth, and Baby Batts #2 (due July 2017!)”. Soon, everyone will know about you!

I felt pretty ill during church today. I had to sit down for a large part of the service, feeling a little light headed and lethargic. I ate a snack halfway through the service and that helped.

Soon you will be sitting in church with our family… I can’t wait to cuddle you!

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment