Wednesday, November 23, 2016

7 Weeks, 2 Days


Dear Baby Batts #2,

On Monday, November 21st, I gave about a million gallons of blood so they could check for different diseases and whatnot. And today, we got to see you (and hear you!!) for the first time.

You are lovely.

We could see your head, body, and arm and leg buds. We heard your heartbeat – 167 BPM – and it sounded perfect. Donna, our midwife, said that everything looks great! Hallelujah.

You measured in at 7 weeks, 2 days… a little smaller than we thought you’d be. Donna set my due date to July 10th. A summer baby.

Oh, baby, I have been quite nauseous lately. I’m eating Preggie Pops like they’re going out of business. I’ve been very tired… your dada and I typically go to bed by 8:30 or 9:00pm now… much earlier than we used to!

So far, not many people know about you, but I feel like my tummy – your cozy home – is getting bigger and bigger. Keep growing, little one! We pray for you daily.

Love,

Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment